Thursday, November 1, 2012

Busy little bee

Mason is definitely our busy little bee. When he is awake, he is never content to sit still, unless he is studying how something works...when he does that, I call him our little scientist :) He is definitely very curious and active. Our pediatrician told me he was a little "sponge" at this age, and boy is he ever! He not only mimics phrases and body language, but he will mimic sounds that I am not even aware I am making. For instance, after lugging him and all of his 30 lbs up our stairs, sometimes I subconsciously will say "whew" under my breath. I'm only aware of it when Mason will look at me and say "whew" right back at me :) We have also been working on "D says Du Du" and now when I say a D word in conversation, he will immediately say "Du Du"...it is the sweetest little voice!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting