Thursday, November 29, 2012

New camera...

My sweet husband bought me an awesome new camera, since I love to take pictures and our camera wasn't the greatest. So he bought me a Canon Rebel! I'm a little intimidated at just how great it is! Hopefully it won't take me too long to learn all the awesome features...but here are some pictures I've been taking trying to practice with it


"Bella,  I want you to be a good girl now, and not try to lick my face, ok???"

Audrey's close-up


"Oh Audrey, you say the funniest things!!!!"

Bella, our loyal dog can't stand to be apart from us. So when we are upstairs, she lies on the top step (in the most uncomfortable positions sometimes!) waiting on us to come down. She has to be as close as possible to us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting